Τρίτη 25 Δεκεμβρίου 2012

The Bet [Absolute Love]


Wonna take that gambling bet 
for the one's brain unspeakable depth
it' just a paralel walk to take with me
or just a mirror you're afraid to see

don't speak now
hash and just walk
till I dipict your faithless talk
the voice of your pace I can't ignore
the sound of your heart, I already know

afterall , all my gain 
 loudness of a path in veil
no trains , no luggage and no veins
no roads, no confines and no fading lace
strong is the will to keep the pace
lust in the reason  in such one's prays

indefinitelly chasing a threat away
in a common share of a windy way
no chains , no directions , just a game
no doors, no truths, no lies , no blame
for it's our absolute love, the deepest mascarade...

(c) Evangelia Chatzidaki
Painting: Victor Sheleg
[.. who makes the rules of any game ,  the powerful  obvious or the one underneath...Wonna bet???  I wouldn't.. ]



Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου