Τετάρτη 6 Ιουνίου 2012

Diminished Ego




"..so there are no any you say.."

dipict the sword of the sharrpen air
for not in the stone it lives I swear
select the words of the grounds beyond
for not in the brain their breath withhold

" ..so you think you know..."

trace the kingdom beneath  the edge
track the limits of one's fool on verge
brake the foolishness of last and fear
see my reflection in the mirror's tear

"..but it takes one to heal you fool.."

revise the limits of the last dream
diminish the daimons' signs within
might it change the upper shelf of me
alas crashed remains my scream for the

"..turn to you for once, trace your fear "

where you come from, I have been
what you seak for , I have seen
confront the alibi of lonneliness , I seak
in diminishing of casttles & boarders I beleive

"..I shall show you fool.."

Reconstructing me, updating you
no chess in honor wind, unless you win it too
Not being what I wish, no one to be at all
Being without you, no wind of wave to fall

(c) E. Chatzidaki




Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου